NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Neuromodulation devices – your guide to trends, progress and revenue prospects
See the future of medical devices to stimulate and treat the central nervous system (CNS). Those treatments hold high potential. Now you can explore sales forecasts and explore that industry's research and development (R&D).
Visiongain's new report predicts those revenues to 2025 at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you stay ahead in data and analysis on therapies, discovering medical, technological and commercial potentials and opportunities.
Read on to explore those neuronal treatments, seeing how high that industry's sales can go.
Forecasts and other analyses to help your research, knowledge and influence
Avoid struggles to find business information on neuromodulation and neurostimulation. Instead discover what's happening in treating brain and other nervous system disorders. And now you can make your research, market appraisal and analysis easier and quicker.
Besides forecasting to 2025, our new study gives you recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions. You get 75 charts, 28 tables and interviews with two companies.
Discover how competition and technological advances shape that industry. Also benefit your reputation for technological and commercial knowledge. See what's possible from now.
Forecasting of that world market and its segments
Our study predicts overall world revenue to 2025 for neuromodulating and neurostimulating technologies and their uses.
There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for five submarkets at world level:
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Vagal nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Sacral nerve stimulation (SNS)
- Other techniques for modifying CNS activity.
You investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of the neuromodulators industry. See how it can progress. Our study predicts high, rising sales there. You explore how, where, when and why rapid market expansion can occur.
That work also splits its overall world market into geographical revenue predictions.
Healthcare in national markets – what outlooks for that business?
Our analyses also show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 countries:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain and Ireland, also with EU regional prediction
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demand and potential sales. Explore progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
And how do changes, challenges and technological advances affect that industry and market?
Forces, events and issues – developments influencing that medical field
The new report explains policies, trends and R&D shaping that industry and market, including these:
- Widening applications in treating pain, depression, epilepsy, incontinence, hearing disorders, heart conditions and neurodegenerative diseases, inc. Parkinson's
- Market trends – ageing populations raising demand, personalised healthcare, regulations and changes in that medical devices sector
- Emerging technology – cochlear implants, transmagnetic stimulation (TMS), transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) and ultrasonic applications.
There you assess that industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, also exploring social, technological, economic and political questions. Those analyses give you feel for that market – its progress and potential. That way you're less likely to fall behind.
Neuromodulation technology and its uses – companies and 2018 market value
What happens next? From 2015 those treatments hold great potential for investments, medical advances and sales. Our new report predicts the world market for those products will reach $8.1bn in 2018, with rapid expansion to 2025.
That work also explores activities and potentials of these companies and others:
- Boston Scientific
- St. Jude Medical
- Stryker Corporation
- SetPoint Medical
- Functional Neuromodulation
- Neurotherapies Reset.
With our analysis you see how that market can develop and perform, benefiting your insight and authority. See there how you can help your research, analysis and planning.
Ways Neuromodulation Devices: World Industry and Market 2015-2025 helps you
That new study benefits your work in seven main ways:
- Revenue to 2025 for the neuromodulation devices market – discover the overall sales potential of that industry
- Predictions to 2025 for its submarkets – investigate sales categories at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising product groups
- Forecasts to 2025 for national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – discover the best countries and regions for commercial expansion
- Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms' products, capabilities, advances and outlooks
- Research and development – investigate progress, exploring technological, clinical and commercial opportunities
- Interviews with companies – discover what participants think, say and do, helping you stay ahead in knowledge
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market – assess challenges and strengths of that industry, to help you compete and gain advantages.
There you find original business intelligence – knowledge found only in that investigation.
Trying our analysis now lets you discover trends, opportunities and predictions
Our new study shows you data, trends, opportunities and sales forecasts to 2025 for neuromodulation therapy. Avoid missing out. Instead please get that report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0692159-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001