LONDON, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Littlewoods Europe has launched the new autumn collection with fashions for men, women, child and baby and footwear, as well as hundreds of new styles for sports and leisure wear.
As the second largest online clothing retailer in the UK, Littlewoods Europe, part of the Shop Direct Group, delivers to 25 European countries and to BFPO addresses. The brand new autumn collection makes it easy for those living in Europe to keep up with UK fashions and to select their chosen styles in easy UK sizes.
A spokesperson for Littlewoods Europe said: "We're really excited about the launch of this new season range, which has some fabulous designs from sought-after labels, like Goodsouls, Adidas, Lacoste, Nike in men's clothing, Resort, So Fabulous, Teatro in women's clothing, and favourites like Ladybird, Freespirit and Converse in kids' clothing.
"It's safe and easy to shop online, with familiar sizes. Our customers particularly appreciate that facility in our shoes and boots range, which has more than 500 new styles including Irregular Choice and Miss KG. Plus the added bonus is that our delivery charge is still only €5 per order, no matter what size the order."
Littlewoods Europe delivers to customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Home delivery is within 10 working days with 28 days home approval guarantee.
About Littlewoods Europe:
Littlewoods Europe launched on 27th August 2009 is aimed at women who want the convenience of home delivery from one of their favourite British on-line retailers. The delivery cost is €5 regardless of size of order. Littlewoods Europe delivers to 25 countries in Europe, including France, Spain, Cyprus and Malta.
The Littlewoods Europe site features over 14,000 product lines, from core categories of clothing, footwear, toys, kidswear & homeware.
Notes to editors:
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, VERY.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, K&Co, ISME.com
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest furniture retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- Shop online at http://www.littlewoodseurope.com, Littlewoods.com, Very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK.
PR Contact Details:
Name: Katie Andrews
Job Title: Consumer PR Team - Shop Direct Group
Email: [email protected]