AURORA, Ill., Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In a major advance in AV frame rack customization, Peerless-AV™ has introduced a new family of built-to-order racks featuring an online configurator enabling users to specify the precise location of each component, view a CAD drawing with all accessories installed, and examine a rotating 3D model to ensure satisfaction with the design before submitting it for a same-day quote. Models ranging in size from 8 to 44 RUs are available in 10 colors with a wide variety of options.
The series includes standard AV frame racks from 18 to 44 RUs with a choice of closed, open or extra-large open side panels for varying budgets and cabling requirements; furniture frame racks from 8 to 14 RUs designed to fit around a credenza or desk, and knockdown models from 8 to 43 RUs that can be assembled in less than three minutes with just eight screws.
Special features offering design, security and/or installation advantages include:
- A choice of medium blue, silver, pearl gray, pebble gray, pottery white, light blue, light beige, gunmetal and cranberry as well as basic black.
- The option to silkscreen business logos in any custom color for branding purposes.
- A skirted base with four casters and two ground studs included at no additional cost.
- Top and bottom knockout panels allowing installers to select the easiest and most efficient cabling strategy for the configuration.
- Lockable front and rear doors with right and left hinge options, as well as a lockbox option for laptops, remote controls, batteries, data tapes, patch cords and other accessories.
- Easy-to-see, bright white RU markings indicating equipment location for faster shelf and component installation.
"With our custom rack configurator, you can place AV equipment and accessories exactly where you want them, see what the fully assembled frame rack will look like, and modify it if necessary before placing your order. This ensures proper ergonomics by placing user interface components within easy reach as well as ensuring that everything fits properly and has a good visual flow," said Rob Meiner, Product Manager, Peerless-AV. "These features, the color options, and the full range of available models make it possible to meet any AV need – whether in education, government, data centers, homes or any other setting."
All racks (except the knockdown models) ship fully assembled within two weeks of the order and are made in the U.S. for rapid delivery. The line is available immediately from Peerless-AV at www.peerless-av.com.
About Peerless Industries, Inc.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-USA audio-visual solutions. The company's innovative product line includes flat panel mounts, projector mounts, tablet mounts, wireless technology, motorized mount solutions, audio cables, video cables, kiosks, interactive kiosks, AV furniture, AV racks, AV shelves, precision gear products, surge protection, screen cleaning products and a full assortment of accessories. A 70-year-old global company, Peerless-AV has remained at the forefront of the industry, creating new AV technologies that push the envelope and provide ideal solutions to meet the needs of the consumer and pro markets alike. Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets worldwide through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.
SOURCE Peerless Industries, Inc.