STATEN ISLAND, N.Y., March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Melissa Lanza was a believer in God long before the home she lived in for 13 years was completely destroyed by Hurricane Sandy in 2012. But it was that experience that fully opened her up to be a "wide receiver" of His presence in her life and to want to help other people see the role God plays in their own lives.
In fact, she sees God's hand in her decision to write her book, Experience God's Presence, which she says was prompted by a call from a Christian publisher requesting that she do so. And so she decided to comply even though the timing was not one she would have chosen.
In her new book, a newly revised edition, Lanza offers a blueprint for accessing the spiritual part of souls—especially if people are going through a divorce, job loss, aging, health problems, the death of a loved one or other life challenges. Lanza explains that everyone has a Hurricane Sandy in their life.
In an interview, she can talk about:
- Divine purpose: How does she know we are more than a collection of cells?
- The power of prayer: Does it make a difference in our health, healing, and recovery?
- Emerging from the shock of Sandy's devastation and having her faith tested
- Realizing that God is inside all of us and calls on us to live and survive all sorts of problems
- Listening and waiting: positioning ourselves to be a wide-receiver of God's presence
- Becoming a victor and not a victim and transcending in mind, body, soul and spirit to experience new life, freedom and the best version of your truest, deepest self
About the Author
Melissa Lanza, RN, MS, FNP-BC, is a Nationally Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with a family medical practice in Staten Island, N.Y. She is the author of Experience God's Presence: You Become What You Behold … Secrets of the Soul. She has a Master's degree in Nursing from Wagner College and a B.S. in Nursing from the City University of New York, College of Staten Island and is ANCC Board Certified. She has served on several medical boards and has had numerous articles published in professional journals and textbooks. English and Spanish versions of her book are available on Amazon.
SOURCE Melissa Lanza