LONDON, September 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
HC-One, the new operating company that will take on the running of over 200 Southern Cross homes, has unveiled a raft of new job opportunities as part of the company's commitment to deliver high quality care provision.
The news comes the same week the Office for National Statistics announced that UK unemployment rose by 80,000 in the three months to July this year to 2.51 million, the largest increase in nearly two years.
HC-One has set up a dedicated website (http://www.hc-onerecruitment.co.uk) and Twitter feed (http://www.twitter.com/hc_one) detailing job opportunities focused on the company's values of involvement, accountability and partnership.
Positions include Quality Assurance Managers, Service Quality Inspectors, Learning & Development Specialists, Operations Directors, Project Managers and Relief Managers. The company has announced that interviews are underway and will be on going, with more jobs to be advertised online shortly.
HC-One is the new operating company being formed by landlord NHP, which owns almost a third of Southern Cross homes, and health and social care specialists Court Cavendish. The new company will take over the operation of NHP-owned Southern Cross homes from the beginning of November this year.
Court Cavendish Chairman Chai Patel said today:
"From the outset we have been determined that the success of the company will be measured by the quality of the care that we provide for all residents.
"That is why we are recruiting these new positions and why we are inviting all those who are committed to high quality care and want to be part of a dynamic team to get in touch with us straight away."
Interested candidates are being asked to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
- HC-One is a new care operating company, which is being created by landlord NHP and Court Cavendish.
- HC-One is founded on the principles of involvement, accountability and partnership and will seek to build a new kind of relationship within the company between the staff, residents, relatives and the wider communities within which we operate.
- HC-One stands for 'Health' and 'Care' and symbolises the focus on the "one" - you are the one that matters, you are the one that can make a difference.
- Court Cavendish delivers operational and financial turnarounds of multi-site health and social care organisations.
- NHP is one of the few property investment groups in the UK specialising in the ownership of freehold or long leasehold interests in modern purpose-built care homes, the majority of which are leased to care home operators on long-term leases.
For all media enquiries, contact the Press Office on 0800 014 8462 or email email@example.com