STAMFORD, Conn., Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- DYMO's latest enhancement in office technology makes looking professional one less thing on the workplace 'to-do' list. With added features, rechargeable battery technology and a sleek, compact design, the new DYMO LabelManager 260P and 360D label makers help to increase overall efficiency. These DYMO LabelManager label makers are lightweight, have simple, easy-to-use keyboards and one-touch printing that allows for fast, efficient labeling of files, binders, folders and more. Additionally, they help make everyday office tasks easier from start to print.
"DYMO is always looking for ways to help our customers improve efficiency and professional presentation with our LabelManager products. With the addition of the lithium-ion battery technology, our customers have labeling power whenever they need it," says Julie Hibbard, Sr. Brand Manager on LabelManager Label Makers. "Now, customers don't have to be inconvenienced by replacing batteries. We also improved the display, speed and functionality, creating truly improved products in the DYMO LabelManager 260P and 360D label makers."
The new DYMO LabelManager label makers also feature a large display that shows two lines of text, allowing the user to see exactly what their label will look like before it is printed. Direct access keys and a logical flow of buttons allow for quick and easy output. And unlike most competitive products, lithium-ion rechargeable battery technology eliminates the AA battery inconvenience, waste and disposal. These new label makers allow for fast, uninterrupted labeling whether in the office or on-the-go.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Prints professional quality labels on 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" easy-peel split-back DYMO D1 labels
- Includes separate set of keys for numbers, allowing for faster typing
- Features quick access buttons for punctuation and symbols
- Allows user to customize labels and add emphasis with three fonts, six font sizes, seven text styles, boxes and underlining
- Stores up to nine labels and is capable of inserting saved text
- Prints up to 10 copies of one label
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design, allowing for fast, uninterrupted labeling whether in the office or on-the-go
- All the features of the 260P, PLUS computer-style keyboard, 3/4" label printing capability and an additional font size option
- Designed for the desktop, making for easy access and quick labeling
DYMO LabelManager 260P and 360D label makers can be purchased at office superstores such as Office Depot. They can also be purchased online at dymo.com, available beginning in January 2010. A supporting media campaign for these new label maker products will begin in the first quarter of 2010. List prices are as follows: DYMO LabelManager 260P (USD$89.99), DYMO LabelManager 360D (USD$129.99).
About Newell Rubbermaid Technology Global Business Solutions
In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, Newell Rubbermaid's global technology solutions provide businesses, educational institutions, and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction. Our global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMO® Printing and Labeling Solutions are comprised of DYMO label makers and label printers, postage printing and CD/DVD printing solutions (www.dymo.com).
- CardScan® Contact Management Solutions are comprised of CardScan business card scanners and contact management software featuring CardScan At Your Service(TM) (www.cardscan.com), and DYMO File® software for document scanning into digital files (www.dymofile.com).
- Endicia® Internet Postage Solutions are comprised of Endicia online shipping and mailing solutions (www.endicia.com) as well as customized postage solutions (www.pictureitpostage.com).
- mimio® Interactive Teaching Solutions are comprised of mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders and student response systems (www.mimio.com).
These global technology brands complement the growing family of leading Newell Rubbermaid brands including Calphalon®, EXPO®, Goody®, Graco®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Paper Mate®, Parker®, Rolodex®, Rubbermaid®, Sharpie® and Waterman®.
Media Contact Lauren Knox, Ketchum, 404-879-9157 [email protected]