MEREDITH, N.H., May 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Established in 1917, the New England Association of Circulation Executives (NEACE) is celebrating its 100th anniversary at its annual spring conference, to be held at the beautiful Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, N.H., this May 21-23, 2017.
The NEACE organization has been committed to the professional development of circulation executives throughout its existence. For 100 years, this association has been delivering value to its members through circulation training workshops, including our highly ranked District Manager and Single Copy workshops. In addition, NEACE offers its members two conferences a year — one in the spring and one in the fall — featuring presentations from the best circulation talent in the nation. These conferences, along with our active email discussion list, offer members the ability to discuss industry issues.
NEACE has invited over 35 past presidents of the association to this year's conference, some dating back to 1970!
Among the business program highlights:
- John Murray, vice president of Audience Development at News Media Alliance, will present "New Media 2017: Building the Sustainable Business Model"
- Steve & Christie Learn, owners of the well-known circulation publication "Learning More Circulation Idea Service," will present "Circulation Growth and New Revenue Venues."
- Bill Huffhine will present "Stop Being a Boss and Lead."
- Ernesto Burden will present "Multichannel Digital Marketing for Circulation Growth."
- Ginny Lyons will present "Retail Speak, Audience Development Based on Marketing Principles and Industry Insight."
- Tony Simmons will present: "Enhancing Performance with Business Intelligence & Technology."
But that's just the beginning. Special events lined up for the spring conference include:
- A Sunday brunch cruise along Lake Winnipesaukee aboard the M/S Mount Washington.
- The Past President's Banquet recognizing all those who contributed to the organization's success.
- A motivational speech by Norm Bossio, a leading management consultant and speaker, tailored to drive today's professionals into the next century of publishing and distributing media products.
- The annual banquet dinner with scholarship and promotional award presentations.
- A presentation by Gary Lavelle of the Great Barrington (Mass.) Historical Society on the history and recent renovation of the iconic Newsboy Statue located in Great Barrington.
- The banquet dinner wrap-up with nationally known comedian Bob Marley.
Media Inquiries: Mike Sheehan, NEACE President, Lowell Sun, firstname.lastname@example.org, 491 Dutton St., PO Box 1477, Lowell, MA, 01852-1477 (978-970-4855)
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-england-association-of-circulation-executives-100th-annual-spring-conference-300448529.html
SOURCE New England Association of Circulation Executives