REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Folio3 Software Inc., maker of the popular MeetingMogul one-touch conference-call-connection application that makes dialing into all major conference services on mobile devices easier, today unveiled a new enterprise version that enhances productivity, tightly manages conference-calling costs and helps companies' mobile workforces stay more in touch.
The new MeetingMogul Enterprise app was developed specifically for companies whose employees travel frequently for business or are located remotely. It makes participation in conference calls more economical and productive for businesses by providing:
- Location-based dialing rules and low-cost local dial-in numbers all around the world, allowing the app to connect users to conference calls via least-cost dialing;
- Preconfigured bridges for specific teams; these are published directly to employees for easier one touch dial-in to meetings and integration with corporate telecom and IT systems;
- High-quality VOIP dialing to connect users to conference calls at a fraction of the cost of mobile-roaming charges, thus yielding substantial savings for businesses.
Additionally, the Enterprise version's self-service dashboard allows telecom and IT managers to:
- Gain insights from high-level results of participants' usage trends;
- Set up departmental teams;
- Add or invite users;
- Manage users' access and calling privileges;
- Create custom bridges, and
- Add regional corporate numbers that can be updated on a real-time basis on company dialing rules.
Further, MeetingMogul Enterprise:
- Boosts the effectiveness of company meetings through collaborative agenda planning and shared meeting action items.
- Does not upload any user contact or calendar data to its servers; all processing of calendar event data is done on the mobile device.
- Integrates with the widely used NetSuite and Salesforce CRM systems, allowing users to update leads and opportunities from anywhere at any time.
- Integrates seamlessly with a company's existing telecom infrastructure.
"We wanted enterprise users to have a robust app that really lets them take control of their conference calls and, at the same time, cuts their corporate phone bill by as much as half," said Folio3 Founder and CEO Adnan Lawai. "MeetingMogul Enterprise allows users to create custom bridges, uses the most local route to connect to conference calls and sets up departmental teams to provide time and cost saving. This ultimately has a positive impact on employee efficiency."
Businesses can obtain MeetingMogul Enterprise by signing up for a free demonstration through the MeetingMogul website. MeetingMogul will then set up a trial-usage account for the customer to evaluate MeetingMogul's operation and effectiveness. The Enterprise version has a nominal per user per year fee, as well as low fees for dialing internationally using Voice over IP dialing.
"Today, businesses of all size are living in a mobile-first world and it's imperative that they enable their far-flung employees, customers, contractors and suppliers to connect with each other by conference calls for optimal effectiveness," Lawai added. "We have used our own frustrating experiences on such calls to develop MeetingMogul as an app that makes the whole process far easier, from sharing agendas to one-touch dial-in and follow up on action items discussed on calls."
MeetingMogul is a mobile-first approach to meetings that uses mobile and web technology to simplify the preparation, attendance and follow-up for meetings, especially those involving remote and traveling team members participating via phone. The app offers one-touch dialing into any conference call from a user's smartphone, a relief to anyone who has ever had to remember all the numbers to dial into a conference call. The app also has collaboration and cost-saving features, such as automated low-cost VOiP dialing for international calls to avoid exorbitantly priced roaming charges. MeetingMogul is the featured product of Folio3 Software Inc., a privately held global technology company whose mission is to bring innovation, integrity and agility to the software services industry. The company is based in Redwood City, Calif.