TEMPE, Ariz., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Evil Controllers™ created the custom controller industry ten years ago, as the first company to develop controller modifications for Xbox and PlayStation controllers. Since then, Evil Controllers has been a pioneer in the gaming industry, solving problems of the eSports gamer worldwide, and today announced the biggest leap in eSports controller technology to date, the Evil Shift™ controller, launching summer 2017, for PC, Xbox One and the PlayStation®4 system.
The Evil Shift features many advantages that are unbeatable; it's faster, lighter and the easiest to remap buttons and paddles. The ergonomic paddle placement and interchangeable thumbsticks will instantly improve gameplay for competitive and pro eSports gamers.
"Our commitment to durability, advanced technology and unmatched controller customization comes from our passion for and understanding of the eSports community," said Adam Coe, founder and CEO of Evil Controllers. "Players now have access to the most advanced controller on the market that can put them at the top of their game."
Evil Shift is tournament-ready, with paddles that are unmatched:
- Gameplay is instantly improved with multiple paddles stationed at the back, so every finger is utilized; gamers can play continuously by shifting finger positions to ensure comfort and alleviate fatigue in addition to improving gameplay.
- Paddles have "instant touch technology," that can be pressed, tapped or shifted with desired force for an immediately noticeable difference in gameplay.
- The lightweight and ergonomic paddle placement eliminates accidental button presses, all while retaining a sleek and comfortable grip.
- Comprised of switches that can take millions of button pushes, the Evil Shift lasts longer than any other controller on the market.
- Paddles are remappable on the fly, without interrupting gameplay. And, unlike other eSports controllers, no tools or apps are necessary to remap paddles.
Evil Shift adapts to competitive and pro eSports gamers' needs:
- The choice of three interchangeable thumbstick sizes allows gamers to swap sticks on the fly; use taller sticks for trickier sniper shots, or shorter sticks for tight angles or slower motions.
- Rewriting or reassigning button profiles is simplified, quickly done within seconds allowing quick recall.
- Gamers can save more active profiles on the Evil Shift than any other eSports controller on the market.
The Evil Shift has the best trigger sensitivity in the industry with significant resistance reduction. Hairpin triggers reduce the tension of the trigger by over fifty percent, allowing for full range of motion without limiting the controller's capability.
See the Evil Shift in action here. More specifics about the Evil Shift controller will be released closer to launch. For more information on the latest products from Evil Controllers, visit evilcontrollers.com and follow Evil Controllers on Facebook and Twitter.
About Evil Controllers
Evil Controllers immediately revolutionized the gaming peripheral industry as the first custom controller company. Now celebrating its 10-year anniversary, Evil Controllers is still pioneering, creating high-quality products eSports gamers need to be competitive. Beyond customization of controllers, Evil Controllers' Accessible Gaming Division provides disabled gamers with controller customization, enabling anyone to play video games despite physical limitations. Based in Tempe, AZ, Evil Controllers has produced hundreds of thousands of completely customized controllers for both local and global customers. Evil Controllers and the Evil Shift controller logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Evil Controllers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-evil-shift-controller-dramatically-improves-comfort-and-control-for-esports-competitors-300470321.html
SOURCE Evil Controllers