ANNAPOLIS, Md., May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Assistance, iJET, a 3i-MIND company, and G4S have confirmed the formation of a new global partnership to provide full travel risk management and protection services for business travelers and expatriate staff working overseas.
The companies, each world leaders in their respective domain, have combined their expertise to create a comprehensive and integrated global travel risk management solution that will provide optimum protection for staff when traveling to or living in countries worldwide.
By combining their complementary areas of expertise, customers will receive:
- Medical assistance, provided by AXA Assistance medical teams, and a full range of medical services from advice and coverage of medical costs for top quality specialists and hospitals, to medical repatriation.
- Global Travel Intelligence®, Tracking and Communication from iJET, providing online destination information, travel advice and email threat alerts; giving managers the capability to monitor threats to travelers and expats – as well as to contact employees at risk - all from iJET's award-winning Worldcue® technology platform.
- Security support from G4S in 120 countries through its specialized risk consulting business, Hill & Associates – giving advance trip planning, training, advice and support to allow companies to prepare for, understand and manage any crisis that may arise.
Business travelers and expatriate staff will be able to access the unified service online or by calling a dedicated command center. Companies signed up to the service can offer their employees a complete package of protection via a single contract with centralized management procedures and standardized processes, no matter where they are in the world.
The operational efficiency of the partnership has already been proven in various North African and Middle Eastern hotspots, as well as in Japan during the recent tsunami disaster. Serge Morelli, Chairman of AXA Assistance declares: "Associating AXA Assistance's medical offering with the Security services proposed by Hill & Associates, G4S and iJET, creates a turnkey package that meets companies' real needs and will thus ensure the enduring success of the partnership."
Richard Hickson, CEO of G4S Hill & Associates said: "This new partnership brings together a unique travel risk management and protection solution from three market-leading businesses. It provides any company with the ability to help both their business travelers and expatriate staff feel safe and secure anywhere in the world."
"iJET is delighted to be partnered with two world class response organizations in providing the market a best of breed option for complete Travel Risk Management," added Steve Hoffman, CEO of iJET International. "Our partnership will act as one in addressing client requirements as we leverage the global presence and reach of all three companies."
For more information:
- Media contact at AXA Assistance: Mr. Vincent Mouray, in France – Tel: +33 1 55 92 10 96 or +33 6 81 95 81 68; Email: [email protected]
- Media contact at G4S: Ms. Cindy Yeung, in Hong Kong – Tel: +852-2802-2123; Email: [email protected]
- Media contact at iJET: Ms. Erin Auci, in the U.S.A., at DBC PR+New Media – Tel: +1-202-292-4571; email: [email protected]
About AXA Assistance
AXA Assistance is a leading global assistance provider that earned revenues of 883 million euros in 2009, handles 8 million cases and year and employs over 6,000 people in more than 30 countries on five different continents. AXA Assistance supports professionals working outside their home country, providing a full range of essential services that includes medical repatriation, safety, clinic management in isolated areas, second medical opinions, coordinated care services at centers of excellence, personal concierge services, and administrative and logistical assistance with expatriation and safety.
About iJET, a 3i-MIND company
iJET International, Inc. (iJET) is an intelligence-driven provider of business resiliency and risk management solutions to over 500 multinational corporations and government organizations – helping them survive and thrive amidst global threats to their people, facilities and supply chain assets. iJET's team of world-class intelligence analysts and patented Worldcue® Global Control Center technology solutions equip decision makers and organizations with real-time information to anticipate, respond to and emerge from business disruptions with a competitive edge.
About G4S and Hill & Associates
G4S is the world's leading security solutions group, which specializes in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and more than 625,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com. Hill & Associates (H&A) is G4S' specialized risk consulting subsidiary. For the last 20 years, H&A has advised and supported corporations and financial institutions doing business in emerging and 'frontier' markets, assisting them to identify, mitigate and manage operational risks. H&A delivers excellent intelligence, assessment and risk management capabilities, while maintaining high ethical standards and discretion.
iJET®, Travel Intelligence and Worldcue® are registered trademarks of iJET Intelligent Risk Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
SOURCE iJET Intelligent Risk Systems