DUBLIN, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p7jsg/the_global_epoxy) has announced the addition of the "New Insights in the International Epoxy Market: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of The Global Epoxy Market 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Global epoxy market intelligence with special emphasis on application market such as paint and coatings, flooring and paving applications, electrical and electronic laminates applications, composites and adhesives markets.
- Market size in terms of value and volume by application segments, market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments that is useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides epoxy market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Financial Analysis which provides study about the cost structure, profitability, debt, and assets analysis of the industry.
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, unmet need, growth leadership analysis, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis by application market provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study from Lucintel is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Epoxy Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p7jsg/the_global_epoxy
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets