DUBLIN, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkt64r/opportunities_for) has announced the addition of the "New Insights on Composites in the European Construction Market: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis to 2018" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational companies. Some of the features of New Insights on Composites in the European Construction Market: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis to 2018 include:
- Market size estimates for top composites applications in the European construction industry in terms of volume (M lbs) and $M shipment.
- Market size estimates for composite materials in European construction industry in terms of volume (M lbs) and $ M shipment.
- Market break down by different types of resins and fibers.
- Porters Five Force Analysis for composites opportunities in European construction market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution and Rivalry.
- Competitive analysis for various applications in terms of types of materials used such as the door market by various material types (composites, wood and steel).
- Major driver and challenges
- Trends (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for composite materials shipment in the European construction industry. Growth rates in composites shipment
- Trends (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for composites applications in the European construction industry. Growth rates for various applications in volume (M lbs) and $M shipment
- Growth opportunities for emerging applications
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Construction Industry Background and Characteristics
3. European Construction Market Analysis-2012
4. Competitive Analysis
5. European Construction Market Trend
6. European Construction Market Forecasts
7. Manufacturing Process Analysis
8. Growth Opportunities and Emerging Composites Applications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkt64r/opportunities_for
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets