NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are expanding our mission of helping families in New Jersey obtain the best possible compensation after the recent loss of a loved one to the rare form of cancer known as mesothelioma. We've put together some tips that we know will help the grieving family through the difficult times ahead. We also want any family who recently lost a loved one to mesothelioma to call us anytime 800-714-0303 so that we can immediately assemble a team of some of the nation's most skilled mesothelioma compensation attorneys to help them with compensation." http://NewJersey.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center's Vital Tips for a Family Who Recently Lost a Loved To Mesothelioma:
- "The very first thing that needs to be in order is having a pathology report confirming the cause of death was attributed to mesothelioma. An additional way of proving mesothelioma is to have an autopsy completed. Without confirmation the victim actually died from mesothelioma, compensation becomes difficult, if not impossible.
- "The family needs to list as many known occupations or workplaces where their loved one may have been exposed to asbestos.
- "If the family can identify co-workers or individuals who may have witnessed their loved ones exposure to asbestos this information could be invaluable to a very skilled mesothelioma attorney.
- "Please do not wait too long to begin the mesothelioma compensation process. It's crucial that you act sooner versus later because if you wait too long you could potentially lose out on compensation all together.
- "Finally please call the New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center at 800-714-0303 for instant access to the nation's leading mesothelioma attorneys who will know exactly how to deal with the loss of a loved one to mesothelioma before the compensation process could begin." http://NewJersey.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center wants to emphasize theirs is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed Veteran or person anywhere in New Jersey, including communities such as Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Toms River, or Trenton. http://NewJersey.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible treatment option in New Jersey, the New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim or their family get to the right physicians at this hospital.
* The Rutgers University's Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick:
According to the CDC, the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in New Jersey include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, oil refinery workers, manufacturing or industrial workers, chemical plant workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, mill workers, printers, welders, boiler technicians, or construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's or 1980's.
The New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "Our services for people with mesothelioma in New Jersey are designed to make certain they get the best possible compensation, and the attorneys we suggest have New Jersey references, as we would like to explain anytime at 800-714-0303." http://NewJersey.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-jersey-mesothelioma-victims-center-now-offers-vital-assistance-to-the-family-of-a-new-jersey-victim-who-recently-died-before-the-compensation-process-could-begin-300351237.html
SOURCE New Jersey Mesothelioma Victims Center