NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Mexico Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are urging a person who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma in New Mexico to call to us anytime at 800-714-0303 for our incredibly unique approach to compensation, especially if we are talking about an energy worker or US Navy Veteran.
"The most important service we offer is instant access to most skilled and experienced mesothelioma attorneys in the United States who consistently get the very best financial compensation results for their clients. Have you ever heard a cable TV ad or seen an Internet ad related to mesothelioma where the message is- we are focused on the best possible financial compensation? We are the only group that offers this this service, and it is a very big deal." http://NewMexico.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Vital Things to Avoid When It Comes to Hiring an Attorney to Assist a Person in New Mexico With Mesothelioma from the New Mexico Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- There is no such thing as a federally sponsored mesothelioma claims center or a Veterans claim center sponsored by the US Navy. Deceptive ads such as this are typically sponsored by mesothelioma middleman law firms who broker-out people with mesothelioma to other law firms.
- The going rate for a very skilled mesothelioma attorney's legal fees to represent a diagnosed person in New Mexico with mesothelioma is 33.3% of the gross settlement amount----not 40%.
- If the specific lawyer a family in New Mexico is talking to does not have actual references that confirm he/she was directly responsible for a million dollar plus mesothelioma compensation settlement for an energy worker or Navy Veteran within the last 12 months please call the New Mexico Mesothelioma for direct access to mesothelioma attorneys who have these types of references.
- In order to obtain the very best possible financial compensation a diagnosed person in New Mexico may need an actual lawsuit or trial to get the best possible financial compensation. "Taking the lawsuit or trial option off the table for a diagnosed person such as a Navy Veteran, energy worker or anyone in New Mexico is incredibly foolish because a court trial verdict may produce the largest potential compensation as we would like to explain anytime at 800-714-0303." http://NewMexico.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The New Mexico Mesothelioma Victims Center would like to emphasize theirs is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in New Mexico including communities such as Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, Rio Rancho, Las Cruces, Roswell, or Farmington. http://NewMexico.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible treatment options in New Mexico we strongly recommend the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim or their family get to the right physicians at the hospital we have indicated:
* The University of New Mexico Cancer Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico: http://cancer.unm.edu/cancer/cancer-info/types-of-cancer/mesothelioma
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. However, mesothelioma does happen in New Mexico.
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in New Mexico include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, oil refinery workers, civilian employees of the Defense Department, manufacturing, or industrial workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, miners, or construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-mexico-mesothelioma-victims-center-now-urges-an-energy-worker-or-a-veteran-with-mesothelioma-in-new-mexico-to-call-them-for-their-unique-approach-to-improve-compensation-300346919.html
SOURCE New Mexico Mesothelioma Victims Center