DUBLIN, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffphg9/us_chocolate) has announced the addition of the "New Opportunities in the US Chocolate Industry - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of New Opportunities in the US Chocolate Industry - Forecasts to 2018 include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- US Chocolate market intelligence with special emphasis on dark, milk, and white chocolate markets
- Competitive Analysis of top five players and profitability analysis of the industry provides opportunity for existing players as well as new entrance to make decision for sustainable growth.
- Market size trend (2007-2012) in terms of value and volume and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Chocolate Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffphg9/us_chocolate
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets