MANCHESTER, England, January 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Further appointments announced for World Route Development Consultants
Following the recent announcement of new recruits to ASM, the company is pleased to announce that the team has been further strengthened by the addition of two leading industry experts.
Keith Green joins ASM following a successful career with South African Airways where he was formerly Head of Network Planning and Scheduling, responsible for the development of the airline's 20 year network strategy. Prior to South African Airways, Keith held senior network planning positions within Comair and Kulula.com.
Keith brings further deep airline experience and is part of ASM's drive to provide more consulting services across the fast growing markets within Africa.
David Field also joins the company bringing with him over 30 years of airport business development experience. David joins ASM following his position as Business Development Director at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, prior to this role David held a number of senior business development positions across BAA, including a period as Group Airline Strategy Director for the company.
David brings a key appreciation of business development with airports and airport operator groups in particular.
ASM's Managing Director, David Stroud, said: "I am really delighted Keith and David have agreed to be part of the new ASM team. Africa represents an exciting opportunity for us and to have someone of Keith's experience on board ensures our service offering will be very strong in this market. With David we are really able to address the strategic challenges faced by group airport operators and in particular, how they work to grow their airline customer base in a multi-site context. Having worked closely with David over a number of years it is great to finally have him as part of the team."
From its Headquarters in Manchester ASM serves a truly global client base. This further strengthening of the team improves again the company's technical skills, service offering and geographic market coverage.
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm-global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
Follow us on twitter:
@ASM_Ltd, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @airlineroute
SOURCE ASM Ltd