NEW YORK, April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- WJM Associates and Wildfire Strategies have formed a partnership to expand WJM Healthcare, WJM's coaching practice dedicated to the professional development of healthcare leaders and teams. WJM Healthcare builds on WJM and Wildfire platforms to deliver services that are proven to make healthcare leaders and teams more effective.
"This watershed moment gives healthcare leaders the support they desperately need to succeed together in a rapidly changing field," said Tim Morin, President and CEO of WJM Associates.
WJM Healthcare services now includes:
- An Organizational Assessment to give participants the chance to communicate perspectives and tailor practical solutions;
- Executive Coaching to strengthen top leaders;
- High-Impact Coaching to provide concentrated, just-in-time development;
- The WJM Development Tracker™, an app that supports coaching success;
- Team Transformation and Group Development to create successful environments for teams and high-potential cadres; and
- Employee Engagement that leverages survey data and strategic goals to enhance employee experience and engagement scores.
With each service, WJM Healthcare acts as a strategic, trusted advisor that works side by side with clients to support them through beneficial change.
Steve Salee, founder of Wildfire Strategies, is leading WJM Healthcare. Steve has over 20 years of experience as a coach, organizational consultant, and strategist, and is particularly passionate about helping healthcare teams and leaders work together to provide quality patient care and optimal outcomes.
"I am delighted to be joining the WJM organization to offer a healthcare coaching practice with a powerful set of tools, national reach and a robust faculty," said Mr. Salee.
About WJM Associates
WJM Associates is a recognized leader in providing high-impact, practical solutions to companies seeking lasting and measurable improvement in the performance of their Individual Leaders, Teams and High-Potential Groups. Our clients range from Fortune 500 to mid-sized companies across the private and public sectors and cover most industries. For more information, visit www.wjmassoc.com.
About Wildfire Strategies
Since 2008, Wildfire Strategies has helped leaders and teams develop courage and build trusting relationships so they can enact dynamic change in their organizations. Our work with healthcare leaders and teams honors their expertise, strengths and challenges. We help them name what often goes unsaid so they can co-create HOW to work together with greater unity.
SOURCE WJM Associates