ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester New York welcomes the Upstate Property Auction - an alternative real estate platform that intends to stimulate the buying and selling of property in Upstate New York. The goal of the auction is to provide an affordable method that will alleviate the cost of commissions from the sellers. The savings to the sellers will, in turn, reduce the listing price of the property, motivating buyers to make purchases. Other benefits of the auction include:
- A live simulcast feature that will allow buyers to purchase on a national level
- No contingencies, which means faster turnarounds
- No fees for sellers, including commissions, and marketing
- Hundreds of pre-qualified buyers
- Two showings of each property before the actual sale
- Sellers can set their own reserve
- Brokers can register, and still receive a commission for representing their clients
- On-site Real Estate professionals; Lender, Broker, Appraiser, Attorney, Restoration & Cleaning Service, Inspections
- Contractors on-site to provide estimates
- Buyer incentives for purchases
The regularly scheduled auctions will be held every Friday night at 6pm, where guests will receive first class accommodations, including complimentary hors d' oeuvres, beverages, and free valet parking. The Grand Opening Reception will be held on February 5, 2010. Invitations are available at request by calling 585-721-6522.
Press is welcome.
For more information on Upstate Property Auction, contact Kelly Bianchi, Marketing Director at 585-721-6522 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Upstate Property Auction