CLEARWATER, Fla., Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the Clinton email scandal, Americans were left categorizing Hillary as less honest and trustworthy. Did Hillary lie? Those who still have their doubts can now listen and decide for themselves with just the push of a button. The new Hillary's Emails Magnetic Talking Button will help ease minds as every push of the button projects Hillary's authentic voice denying sending out any form of classified emails.
Democrat or Republican, the magnetic button doesn't discriminate when it comes to creating laughter. It makes the perfect prank gift for anyone as it can be attached to desks, refrigerator doors, or even those metal filing cabinets that safely stow away classified documents.
Creator Jay Kamhi, whose previous release the "Donald Trump Talking Pen" continues to be the highest ranked political novelty on Amazon, said, "I wanted to give voters a chance to hear Hillary's statements, in her own voice, before stepping into the voting booth this November."
The button offers seven different forms of denial statements from Hillary (in her own voice) about sending and receiving classified emails. One of them is even from the testimony she made to Congress back in October of 2015 when she was under oath. With just the push of a button, listen again and again to her infamous denial statements: https://youtu.be/WnLaYkddPGU
- "I'm certainly well aware, uh, of the, uh, classification requirements and I did not send classified material."
- "I will reiterate because it's a fact nothing I sent or received was marked classified."
- "Nothing I sent was marked classified or what I received was marked classified."
- "Here's the cut to the chase fact, I did not send or receive any emails marked classified at the time. What you're talking about is retroactive classification."
- "I did not send nor did I receive material marked classified."
- "There was nothing marked classified on my email, either sent or received."
- "I did not email any, um, classified material to anyone on my email."
Hillary's Emails Talking Button is available on Amazon.com for $14.95 including batteries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnm79_p1yro
For further information or to request a sample, contact Jay Kamhi at 727-776-1194 or email.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-talking-toy-repeats-7-email-denial-statements-made-by-hillary-300343427.html
SOURCE Kamhi World