SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables LED lighting fixtures to use a power supply that is easier, safer, and less expensive to install than traditional power infrastructure. A new white paper from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) explores how PoE can transform power saving LEDs into smart sensor hubs.
- To read the white paper, visit http://bit.ly/LED-WP.
- For more information and videos demonstrating the capabilities and promise of PoE based lighting, visit http://bit.ly/LED-LP.
The white paper, "The Bright New Outlook For LEDs: New Drivers, New Possibilities," discusses:
- How PoE can finally fulfill the full promise and profitability of LED lighting.
- How LEDs can be paired with other key components on PoE and lay the groundwork for new Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities for customers.
- How PoE makes light fixtures plug and play with standard RJ45 connectors.
- How to make lighting part of your IT infrastructure so you can monitor, measure, and control it.
About Maxim Integrated
Maxim is the leader in analog integration. From mobile to industrial solutions, we're making analog smaller, smarter, and more energy efficient. Learn more at http://www.maximintegrated.com.
SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.