NEW YORK, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The first issue of New York Cottages & Gardens magazine arrives tomorrow morning, March 16, 2012. Editor-in-Chief Kendell Cronstrom and his editorial team have created a beautiful debut, one filled with gorgeous luxury interiors, the inside scoop on area real estate deals, and plenty of insider information on fashion, fine dining, gardening, art and antiques, all accompanied by stunning photography.
- The midtown pied-a-terre of powerhouse design duo Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams
- The Hudson Valley home of legendary editor Marian McEvoy
- The iconic "Deeds & Don'ts" column featuring a dissection of New York real estate, including the swarm of people to Annabelle Selldorf's building 200 11th Avenue, home to Domenico Dolce, Nicole Kidman and Jamie Drake
- The debut of the "Rising Star" feature - In each issue, the editors will shine the spotlight on New York's next great design firm. The March/April designers are Curious Yellow founded by Anna Cappelen and Nina Wolff
- Imagery by top photographers William Waldron and Don Freeman, and antiques reportage by Wendy Moonan.
This month's "Rising Star" will be revealed this evening at the Lillian August location in Chelsea with a dramatic unveiling of a window the designers created for the store.
Next week, Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams will celebrate the launch of the magazine with a toast to Editor-in-Chief Kendell Cronstrom at a private cocktail party at their home.
About Cottages & Gardens Publications:
Cottages & Gardens delivers the finest in regional luxury design coverage to residents of America's most affluent communities, creating a unique sense of place. The magazines inform and inspire readers with beautifully photographed features on architecture, interior and landscape design, plus insider views of real estate, entertaining and art. Our publications include: Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, Connecticut Cottages & Gardens and New York Cottages & Gardens. Click here to follow us on FB and Twitter http://www.cottages-gardens.com/Cottages-Gardens/Twitter-Facebook/. For more information visit http://www.cottages-gardens.com/ or contact Marianne Howatson at 203.227.1400 or via email at [email protected].
SOURCE Cottages & Gardens Publications