MUMBAI, India, June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- For passionate travelers, India is the Holy Grail, an exotic destination that excites the senses. Yet visiting India can also be an intimidating prospect, unless you have an insider's perspective. This is exactly why Mark Trayling founded http://www.seeindiadifferently.com.
An avid traveler, Mumbai resident Mark Trayling was always surprised at how little most people knew about the place of his heritage. "I grew up in Australia, visiting my grandparents in Bombay every summer," said the former PricewaterhouseCoopers consultant. "They showed me the real India, but it's not something I saw reflected in the typical India itinerary."
See India Differently peels back the layers of this magnificent country to reveal a vibrant destination with opportunities for relaxation, escape, wildlife safaris and adventure. It takes travelers far and beyond the standard Taj and Temple tour. "These comprise such a miniscule part of what India has to offer. The country is really under-marketed," said Trayling.
Geared to globetrotters who crave experiential travel yet also want to journey in luxury, See India Differently customizes itineraries that tap into the country's many undiscovered resources and pre-screens all vacation offerings to ensure holidays are to exacting standards expected of their clients.
- Relaxation spas. India's finest include Ananda in the foothills of the Himalayas, rated the best spa in the world three years consecutively, and the Oberoi Wildflower at Shimla, which Life magazine's book "Dream Destinations: 100 of the World's Best Vacations" ranked 1st in the "Top 10 Romantic Destinations in the World." At these idyllic spots, ancient modalities, including yoga and Ayurvedic medicine, complement your standard R&R retreat to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul.
- Pristine beaches. The Andaman Islands are one of India's secret treasures, with long stretches of clear blue water and pristine white sand, encircled in forest. Andaman Islands' Radha Nagar beach on Havelock Island was named Beach Best in Asia by Time in 2004 and Conde Naste Traveller described the Andaman Islands as having "unearthly perfection." Escape to another world.
- Himalayan adventures. How about heli-skiing in the highest mountain range in the world?
- A wine lovers' delight. Nashik is one of the fastest growing wine regions in the world; wander the vineyards for an intimate glimpse at the grape cultivation process.
- The Indian Big Five - tigers, leopards, elephant, buffalo and rhino. Kanha National Park, the setting for Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, is just one of many places rich in wildlife.
Designed for discerning travelers, See India Differently is at the forefront of marketing a new India and setting new and higher service standards.
About See India Differently
Founded by Hadrian Travel Managing Director Mark Trayling, See India Differently offers travelers an insider's gateway to the extraordinary treasures of this remarkable country. Offering destination travel to the best beaches, sensational spas and more, See India Differently is dedicated to providing unique, custom-made luxury travel opportunities to one of the most exotic and under-marketed regions of the world.
SOURCE Hadrian Travel