PITTSBURGH, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maronda Homes, a designer and builder of quality, affordable and energy efficient homes in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Florida and Kentucky is celebrating the company's 40th anniversary with a new logo and new home styles built for comfort and designed for modern living. The company is unveiling the new logo and Presidential Series designs from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at Maronda Farms (126 Stallion Road, Clinton, PA), where members of the media will have an opportunity to tour the Monroe model.
"To celebrate 40 years of innovation, we want to highlight all of the features Maronda Homes has introduced to the building trade and unveil our plans for the next 40 years," said Ron Wolf, president of Maronda Homes. "We're proud to embark on this next chapter of our history, and we're especially excited for people to see and experience our new Presidential Series designs."
As part of the Presidential Series, homebuyers will see a variety of features Maronda Homes has implemented in recent years, as well as some new additions to the company's repertoire, including:
- Framed and insulated low-side foundations create more comfortable living space and efficient use of energy;
- Two story sunrooms provide an exercise room off the master bedroom for today's healthier lifestyles;
- Larger second-floor laundry offers room for double stackable frontload appliances for busy families;
- Fully custom master walk-in closet with center island gives couples plenty of room for storage and dressing;
- John John/Caroline second-floor bedroom links separate rooms to a common bathroom for families whose children need their own space;
- Whole-house lighting/audio controlled via iPad/iPod/iPhone gives modern families the technology to run their home remotely;
- Crown molding with LED lighting provides living space with a dose of romance missing from most homes;
- Dual rain shower heads with spray bars enable families to wake up to a spa experience every day.
As part of the news conference, a virtual tour within a tour will include monitors that show rooms within The Monroe decorated in different styles and furnishings to reflect homebuyers' various design preferences.
For more information about Maronda Homes, please visit www.marondahomes.com.
About Maronda Homes
Maronda Homes is a designer and builder of quality, affordable and energy efficient homes in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Florida and Kentucky. For 40 years, Maronda has built single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums designed for family living. The company's integrated material purchasing and distribution systems reduce waste and save homebuyers money. For more information about Maronda Homes, please visit www.marondahomes.com.
SOURCE Maronda Homes