MADRID, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- newscover arrives to lead the new generation of content readers.
- 5 seconds are enough to get to know you and adapt the content to what you like to read. The intelligence and ease of use are its strengths.
A "discoverer of news", that's how you might define newscover. An application that revolutionizes the classic newsreader and brings in many innovations in usability, design and intelligence.
newscover learns from your use and adapts itself at the moment you consume so that your news reading experience is perfect. Here are some of the features that make the newscover app different:
The user experience: The layouts of newscover are carefully thought through to give the user the best information as simply as possible.
- View: Adapts itself at the time of consumption. You can choose three types of view by zooming: "unhurried" (single photo with news), "I have two minutes" (includes photos), "quick view" (headlines only).
- Page turning effect: replaces the stale "scroll" and enables reading on your smartphone or tablet just as if you were flipping through the newspaper.
Easy to use: newscover is extremely simple as far as use, but with very advanced intelligence and usability.
- The news is organized by categories: general news, technology, business, sports and style.
- You yourself can choose how you get the news, the latest or the most popular. Click on "Calendar" and you can read news from past dates.
Multiple sources: newscover gets its information from over 1000 quality sources, from Premium publishers to small blogs and publications.
- Contents in text, images and video.
- The sources are continuously updated and are organized by country and category. Currently available in Spanish and English.
- "Related" button: One of the star features, where the user can see other related news and videos, as well as the "noise" of the news on Twitter.
No registration required: If you decide to use newscover without registering, the app learns from your use also. The more you use it, the more it knows you and shows you news according to your tastes and interests.
The application is totally free and available for Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad and HTML5 for mobile and tablet.http://www.getnewscover.com
Check out the video campaign here: http://www.youtube.com/user/newscoverapp
SOURCE TAPTAP Networks