LAS VEGAS and ALLEN, Texas, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CTIA 2013 -- Soaring demand for mobile data services is making small cell technologies the go-to solutions for expanding wireless capacity and coverage. The massive interest is reflected in analyst predictions, most of which forecast the small cell market to more than quadruple by 2016, resulting in multi-billion dollar annual growth. Industry analysts predict that 4G small cell shipments will overtake 3G shipments by the end of the year.
Despite small cell's bright future, many mobile operators, cable companies, OEMs, venue owners and other companies are still grappling with how to make it happen. Many small cell adopters simply don't have the wherewithal to support a small cell initiative, from planning and design to deployment, maintenance and optimization. Meanwhile, other companies find that unexpected considerations can stall or even derail their entire project.
At CTIA 2013, Nexius Solutions, Inc., the leader in delivering end-to-end wireless services and software solutions, is sharing small cell wisdom gleaned from its work with some of the world's largest mobile operators, cable operators and other early adopters. Among many best practices in small cell, Nexius offers incisive counsel on determining placement and deployment of small cells, as well as how to use per call data measurement and other analysis tools and techniques to help optimize roll-out plans.
In addition to small cell, Nexius executives will be on hand to discuss record revenue, new customers and other company highlights announced earlier this month. See news release at http://ow.ly/lbd6d.
WHO: Nexius is serving the following audiences:
- Cable and wireless operators at all stages of the small cell lifecycle, whether they are examining the best small cell technologies for improving their network coverage and capacity or engaged in an active small cell initiative.
- Managers and executives who are either searching for new technology approaches to improve coverage and capacity for their organizations or searching for ways to successfully advance a small cell program already under way.
- Wireless industry analysts, reporters and enthusiasts who are seeking small cell answers to the capacity crunch.
WHAT: Nexius has captured its latest small cell insight and best practices in the following documents:
- Infographic: Small Cell Technologies in a Nutshell – This infographic provides an at-a-glance view of the trends, customers, users, benefits and drawbacks of femtocell, picocell, and microcell and metrocell technologies: http://ow.ly/ldh9f
- Best Practices: Small Cell Strategies: 8 Steps to Jumpstart Your Project – Written for mobile operators and others that need to get a small cell project back on track, and keep it on track, this commentary offers important guidelines for key small cell consideration: http://ow.ly/ldiYq
- White Paper: The Nexius Small Cell Playbook – This whitepaper offers an overview of small cells, DAS and Wi-Fi offload; the benefits, drawbacks and use cases for each; the target customer for each technology as well as its latest market trends. The playbook also covers Heterogeneous network (HetNet), LTE and Wi-Fi and utility operators and SmartGrid. The Nexius Small Cell Playbook can be downloaded for free at http://ow.ly/lbd93.
WHERE: CTIA is being held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 21-23, 2013. Nexius is in booth 4051.
More information on Nexius is available by calling +1 703-650-7777, or visiting http://www.nexius.com, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NexiusInc, Twitter: http://twitter.com/NexiusInc, and LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/nexius.
Nexius Solutions, Inc. is the leader in delivering end-to-end wireless services and software solutions to industries worldwide. Nexius applies its strategic insight, proven experience and practical knowledge to closely collaborate with customers and help transform their business through wireless. The company's more than 600 dedicated professionals serve as subject-matter experts, providing Technology Services, Software Solutions, and Network Services to many leading organizations.
Nexius is on a steady growth path in the U.S. and globally, ranking as the 103rd fastest-growing business in America by Entrepreneur Magazine and on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and the Inc. 5000 lists. Headquartered near Dallas, Texas, Nexius has offices in Virginia, Seattle, Dubai, London, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. More information is available at +1 703-650-7777, http://www.nexius.com, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NexiusInc, Twitter: http://twitter.com/NexiusInc, and LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/nexius.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Nexius, CTIA, wireless, mobile, wireless services, wireless software solutions, small cell, LTE network, network visualization, E2E, HetNet, LTE optimization, LTE modernization, LTE expansion, logistics and warehousing, centers of excellence
SOURCE Nexius Solutions, Inc.