NEW YORK, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Emerging Biological Drugs – This New Study Reveals Selling Opportunities and Revenue Prospects to Help You Stay Ahead
What is the future of biologics, especially new drug classes? Now get the latest technological and commercial analysis. Staying ahead in data and knowledge, you benefit your influence. And you explore trends, developments, results, opportunities and sales predictions.
Visiongain's new study reveals what is possible for biological drugs – their lucrative next phase. That survey helps you avoid missing out. Instead find developments in that industry and market, discovering expected progress and revenues. Discover where the money lies.
New biotechnological medicines will benefit patients and pharmaceutical companies. Read on to explore those therapies, seeing how high revenues can go.
Forecasting and other information showing the most promising opportunities for treatments
Our updated report gives sales forecasts to 2026 at overall world, submarket, product and national level. You see what the future holds, assessing gains for developers and producers.
Many opportunities exist. And besides giving revenue predictions, our analysis shows you recent results, growth rates and market shares. In that report you discover 127 tables, 47 charts and four interviews with companies. See, from 2016, what is possible.
In our study you get intelligence on competitors and their activities, especially products, deals and R&D. The following sections explain what that new investigation gives you.
Analyses exclusive to that study, showing the most important commercial potentials
In our report you get data found nowhere else. Discover what is happening and what is possible from 2016.
Our analysis benefits your plans, decisions and influence by interpreting medical needs, R&D and companies' technologies. There you hear what is happening, assessing opportunities and likely gains.
With those analyses you see where potential and money lie, also saving time and effort. That way you can also benefit your reputation for technological and commercial insight. The following sections explain how our study helps your work.
Prospects for that world market and submarkets – discover what is possible for next-generation biopharmaceuticals
In our report you see overall world sales to 2026 for those emerging biotherapies, exploring our discussions.
Also you gain individual revenue predictions to 2026 for six next-generation biologic submarkets at world level and their further subdivisions:
- Next-generation antibody therapies, including the subsectors of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), engineered antibodies and bispecific treatments
- Next-generation antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins (ALPs)
- Next-generation insulins, including submarkets assessing oral insulins, ultra-long and ultra-rapid acting therapies
- Next-generation recombinant coagulation factors
- Next-generation growth hormones
- Regenerative medicine, including tissue engineering, gene therapies and stem cells.
Our study also explores competition. There you see what is happening for developers, producers and sellers of new-generation biologics, understanding challenges, trends and outlooks. Explore what is possible.
That work also splits its overall world market into leading products, showing where you could profit from new and improved biotechnological medicines.
Product forecasts for new forms, variations and uses of biological therapy
How will individual drugs perform to 2026 at world level? Our report predicts revenues of eight top brands:
There you explore products and years with highest predicted sales. You also examine competitors. Hear what is happening, understanding challenges, trends, competition and opportunities.
For treating people and saving lives, you investigate progress, needs and possibilities. Discover how pharma companies satisfy those demands, also assessing expected financial gains from 2016.
Our work also shows you geographical revenue forecasts.
Demand in national markets – what outlooks for business in new biopharma products?
Advances in biotechnology and healthcare expand use of novel biological drugs in developed and developing countries. Many opportunities exist for new, improved treatments.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for nine national markets:
- United States
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain
There you hear about the best sales potentials, appraising national opportunities for next-generation biologics. See where revenues can rise, finding how you could gain.
And what events influence the biological drugs industry? What is the outlook for tackling serious diseases? Our work shows you, discussing trends, challenges and opportunities.
Market forces and issues – what affects biopharma developers, producers and sellers?
The report explains trends, processes and events affecting the follow-on biopharmaceuticals industry and market from 2016, including these forces:
- Demands and needs for new biological therapies
- Limitations of existing medicines
- Promise of next-generation biologics and product launches
- Extension of half-life – pegylation and other technologies
- Contract manufacturers (CMOs) serving those developmental needs and trends.
And you explore these influences, among others:
- Disease incidence and prevalence affecting demand for those new medicines
- Improvements in therapeutic antibodies and variants, including targeted cytotoxic therapies
- R&D pipelines – e.g. for immunotoxins – including agents in clinical development
- Biosimilars and other follow-on protein agents transforming the biologics market
- Effects of rising incidence rates in diabetes, cardiovascular disorders and cancer.
There discover what the future holds. That way you investigate political, economic, social and technological questions. And you find how R&D helps companies benefit patients.
With our study you explore what progress, trends and opportunities mean. And you discover what helps and hinders participants in the biomedical industry, affecting companies' results.
Biological drug technology and applications – companies and 2020 market value
What happens next? From 2016, novel follow-on treatments will benefit patients, healthcare providers and biomedical companies. Those advances will encourage investments, progress and higher revenues from more-advanced biological drugs. Discover what is possible.
Our study predicts the next-generation biologics market will reach $21.3bn worldwide in 2020, with strong revenue growth to 2026. See what the future holds for those products.
That work explores activities of these leading companies, among many other biopharmaceutical developers and producers:
- Novo Nordisk
- Eli Lilly
In that market large pharmaceutical corporations and smaller biopharma specialists can win. See how, exploring what is possible.
You also gain interviews with four companies – Ablynx, Crescendo Biologics, Sorrento Therapeutics and Affibody – helping you stay ahead in knowledge. Discover what is happening. See what organisations shaping that industry do, helping you succeed.
5 Ways Next-Generation Biologics Market 2016-2026 helps your analyses, plans and decisions
In these five main ways our new investigation helps you gain recognition for insight, benefiting your authority:
- Revenues to 2026 at world level, for 17 market segments and 8 products – explore outlooks for R&D, production, marketing and sales
- Forecasts to 2026 for 9 national markets in North America, Europe and Asia – assess countries for revenues and sales growth opportunities
- Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – investigate R&D, product portfolios, results and strategies
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
- Interviews with 4 companies shaping that industry – discover what authorities say and do, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and succeed.
There you gain competitive intelligence found only in our analysis, finding sales potentials. Benefit your influence by exploring commercial progress, opportunities and prospects.
Trying our study now lets you discover biological drug trends, opportunities and forecasts
With our new report, by visiongain's UK-based in-house analysts, you discover analysis to help you stay ahead in knowledge. See there what the future holds for developers, producers and sellers of next-generation biomedicines. Find data you get nowhere else.
Our investigation is for everyone analysing biopharmaceuticals. There you discover data and forecasts for next-phase biopharmaceuticals. Avoid missing out and falling behind in knowledge. Instead please get our new report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03948176-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-generation-biologics-market-2016-2026-revenue-forecasts-and-rd-trends-for-therapeutic-antibody-technologies-insulins-growth-hormones-recombinant-coagulation-factors-and-regenerative-medicine-300293734.html