NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Solution (Software, Service), by Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud), by User Type (SMEs, Large Enterprises), by Industry (Government & Defence, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Energy & Utility, Manufacturing, Others) and by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05537169
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain assesses that the global Next Generation Cyber Security market is expected to generate revenues of $20.2 billion in 2018. See comprehensive analysis of the lucrative business prospects within this flourishing new sector.
Now: Cyber security has become one of the most important segments of national security in recent years, in lieu of the proliferation of advanced attack software, and the way in which more and more essential systems are coming to rely upon digitalisation. This is especially true in the critical infrastructure sector, where modern industrial control systems (ICS) and SCADA systems have proven particularly vulnerable. This is an example of the business-critical news that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read Visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this updated report, you will receive 143 in-depth tables, charts and graphs-unavailable elsewhere.
The 164 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Next Generation Cyber Security market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
Discover Commercial Potentials of Next Generation Cyber Security Benefiting Your Authority
The period 2018-2028 will see a meteoric rise in the market size of Next Generation Cyber Security. Are you prepared for this? You should be.
During this period, Next Generation Cyber Security will be one of the fastest growing segments of the Cyber sector. Global revenues are expected to reach $20.2 billion in 2018 and will increase in size significantly from 2018 and 2028. This updated report Next Generation Cyber Security Market Forecast 2018-2028: Forecasts by solution (Software, Service), By Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud), By User Type (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Industry (Government & Defence, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Energy & Utility, Manufacturing, Others) and by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) Plus Leading Companies analyses trends in the market both quantitatively and qualitatively. In recent years, this global Next Generation Cyber Security market has undergone a technological revolution with the rising sophistication of cyber-attacks. Next Generation Cyber Security is of increasing importance currently as both developed and developing nations becomes underlined by threats from hackers.
The Key Growth Driver
The key growth driver for the Next Generation Cyber Security is the increasing number of cyber-attacks on sensitive data of high profile organizations and governments. This situation will encourage greater use of Next Generation Cyber Security by companies, governments and militaries alike. The Next Generation Cyber Security industry is responding with innovative products, making full use of technological advances in cyber space. This market has great developmental potential, both strategically and commercially. The market is expected to be worth $20.2 billion during 2018 worldwide. Are you capturing as large a part of this market as you should be? This report will ensure you do.
What does the future hold for Next Generation Cyber Security providers? Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this updated report you will receive 143 in-depth tables and unique charts - unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will receive
- Global Next Generation Cyber Security market forecasts from 2018-2028
- Regional Next Generation Cyber Security market forecasts from 2018-2028 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Country Next Generation Cyber Security forecasts from 2018-2028 covering USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia
- Next Generation Cyber Security submarket forecasts from 2018-2028 covering
- By Solution (Software, Service)
- Development type (On-Premise, Cloud)
- End User Type (SMEs, Large Enterprise)
- Industry (Government, Healthcare, IT, BFSI, retail, energy, manufacturing, Others)
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional/country- level Next Generation Cyber Security markets from 2018-2028
- Profiles of the leading players and analysis of their prospects over the forecast period
- Cisco Systems
- IBM Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- Trend Micro
- Juniper Network
- Kaspersky Lab
- Fortient Inc
- Palo Alto Network
- Nextgen Software
- Trinary IT Services
- Happiest Minds
- Analysis of game changing technological trends being employed by the leading players and how these will shape the cyber security industry.
- Market conclusions & recommendations.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the cyber security value chain.
- Cyber security companies
- Cyber security risk insurance companies
- IT Companies
- Internet of Things (IoT) companies
- Software developers
- Infrastructure security companies
- Chief information officers (CIO)
- Chief executive officers (CEO)
- Chief operating officers (COO
- Commercial directors
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05537169
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001