MOBILE, Ala., March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Nfina Technologies™ Inc., manufacturer of highly reliable servers and storage devices, demonstrated five newly released premium scalable servers at the HIMSS 2018 Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada this week. Delivering lower latency, higher performance, and previously unseen scalability, these future-ready servers are capable of tackling any size data workload with ease from general-purpose compute, and hybrid-cloud deployments, to mission-critical applications.
Nfina's new line-up of premium scalable servers is available in 1U, 2U, and desktop tower form factors ranging from four SAS/SATA/SSD drives to twenty-four SAS/SATA/SSD/NVMe direct attach drives.
- 3204R-i20 1U Rack Server features four 3.5" SAS/SATA/SSD drives, two M.2 SSDs, and up to 1.54TB of memory, making it ideal for small enterprise and virtualized computing environments.
- 4208T-i20 Desktop Tower Server is the perfect hybrid storage solution for small to medium business or security applications that don't require a rack-mount solution and can be configured with a combination of four SAS/SATA/SSD drives, four NVMe drives, and two M.2 SSDs.
- 5208R-i20 1U Rack Server is a great all-flash SSD/NVMe solution for robust virtualized environments and high-performance computing applications and can be configured with up to eight 2.5" SSD or NVMe direct attach drives and two M.2 SSDs.
- 7212R-i20 2U Rack Server features twelve 3.5" drives and can be configured with a mix of ten SAS/SATA/SSD drives, two NVMe drives, and two M.2 SSDs. Rear and internal drives are also available on this model. This server is the perfect solution for hyperconverged networks or scale-out storage.
- 8224R-i20 2U Rack Server is Nfina's all-flash solution for hot and warm tier data and dense NVMe storage. This model can be configured with twenty-four 2.5" SSD/NVMe drives, and two M.2 SSDs, alleviating the I/O bottleneck between high performance and capacity. Rear and internal SSD drives can also be added to this model.
The new scalable severs feature a choice of two Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, up to 28 cores per processor, Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512, and Intel® Ultra Path Interconnect for improved functionality and throughput of multiple processors. All of these servers offer up to 1.54TB of memory capacity and include support for Intel® Optane™ memory.
"We are excited to offer five new scalable servers to our customers", said Warren Nicholson, President and CEO of Nfina Technologies. "Flexibility, reliability, and scalability are the hallmarks of Nfina's storage products. They are equally at home as a hyperconverged cluster, NAS, or as a SAN appliance. Data security is provided by engineering total redundancy into our storage products. The result is a rock-solid scalable storage solution with no single point of failure."
Mr. Nicholson continued by saying, "We are also excited to announce our newly released 7212R-i20 server has been designated a VMware® ESXi™ 6.5 certified server. Nfina has completed the VMware Hardware Certification Program testing criteria and the 7212R-i20 is now listed on the VMware Compatibility Guide. Certifications for the other scalable servers will be forthcoming."
The VMware Hardware Certification Program enables VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program members to provide mutual customers with jointly supported hardware solutions. Virtualizing platform and computing resources with VMware significantly reduces the time it takes to provision custom, multi-tier network topologies and enterprise services, cuts operating and capital expenditures, and increases deployment flexibility.
Nfina Technologies, Inc., develops, manufactures, and markets highly reliable server and storage products: designed to provide the highest value proposition in the most demanding mission critical data center and enterprise IT environments. Our customers are Information Technology professionals who require products designed and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry.
Media Contact: Julie Norman 251.243.0043
SOURCE Nfina Technologies, Inc.