BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Compare the top Ninja deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Ninja air fryers, blenders, multi-cookers, coffee makers and more kitchen appliances listed below by the deals team at The Consumer Post.
Best Ninja deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling Ninja Foodi pressure cookers & Nutri Ninja blenders
- Save up to 38% on select Ninja kitchen appliances at Amazon - save on Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more
- Save up to $50 on Ninja Foodi pressure cookers & air fryers at Walmart - check live prices on Ninja Foodi TenderCrisp pressure cooker, 4-in1 indoor grill with 4-Qt air fryer & FD401 deluxe cooker
- Save up to 26% on the top-rated Ninja Foodi line
- Save up to 42% on Ninja blenders
- Save up to 32% on Ninja Air Fryers at Amazon
- Save up to 45% on Ninja Coffee Bar Systems at Walmart
- Save up to $50 on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon
- Save on Ninja's full range of kitchen products at their online store
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Ninja's innovative multi-cookers, blenders, air fryers, and food processors are some of the most popular kitchen appliances today. Their products are designed to be efficient and easy to use and are also often made available at significant discounts. Ninja continues to expand their lineup with new offerings such as the Foodi series of multi-cookers and indoor grills, and a coffee bar system that prepares both hot and cold beverages.
What should shoppers know about Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday, which follows Black Friday, typically sees top retail stores offering more discounts online, with a particular focus on gadgets and electronics.
Cyber Monday continues to hold it's spot as the biggest online sales day in the US. Last year's total of $7.9 billion was the highest yet, beating all previous records.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post