REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – Face off against a massive roster of video game all-stars! Send your rivals flying with powerful attacks to earn new customizable equipment that trick out your fighter's moves and stats. Then power-up and train amiibo figures (each sold separately) to take on your friends. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will be available on Nov. 21. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
- Watch_Dogs – Watch_Dogs tells the story of Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. The game lets players use Chicago as their weapon to exact their own style of revenge. Watch_Dogs takes advantage of the Wii U hardware with a detailed and interactive map of Chicago displayed on the Wii U GamePad controller, as well as off-TV play, letting gamers continue playing Watch_Dogs solely on the GamePad.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- DK: King of Swing – In this Game Boy Advance adventure, grab, climb and swing on pegs as you charge and bash through enemies that block your way. Collect bananas and Crystal Coconuts in the five worlds of Adventure mode, or play some puzzling levels in single-player Jungle Jam mode. Find those medals and let the festivities begin!
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire – Soar high above the Hoenn region on an unforgettable quest to be the very best Pokémon Trainer. As you catch, battle and train a variety of Pokémon, you'll unleash powerful new Mega Evolutions. Seek out Legendary Pokémon from regions near and far while uncovering the secret powers of Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Click here to watch a trailer for the games.
- Get a Smashing Soundtrack and Mewtwo DLC – For a limited time, buy and register both Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to receive a special soundtrack CD and free Mewtwo DLC from Club Nintendo. The soundtrack CD offer runs Nov. 21 through Jan. 13, 2015. The Mewtew DLC offer runs Nov. 21 through Mar. 31, 2015.
- National StreetPass Weekend is back! – Swing by a Nintendo Zone hot spot with your Nintendo 3DS system from Nov. 26 through Nov. 30. We are mashing up StreetPass Relay Points across the U.S. and Canada so you can get up to six StreetPass tags from many different places. Collect puzzle pieces from Mii characters to fill up your puzzle panels in Puzzle Swap or pick up enemy tokens for StreetSmash in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Find a hotspot near you here: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone.
Nintendo eShop Sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Nordic Games is putting Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune and other fun games on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 25 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 2.
- The Letter is more than 75 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $0.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 30.
- Ping 1.5+ is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 26 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 3.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) starting Nov. 26 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 10.
- Yumi's Odd Odyssey, Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and other games from Natsume will be on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 25 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 1.
- Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT Nov. 26 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 10.
- The Keep is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $12.99 to $7.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec 4.
- Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 1.
- Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D is more than 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 25 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 4.
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth – Nov. 25 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Mighty Final Fight – Nov. 27 (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
- Mario Pinball Land – Nov. 27 (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- Ultimate NES Remix – Dec. 5 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Dec. 5 (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Also new this week:
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS)
- The Penguins of Madagascar (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS)
- Snake Den (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Alphadia Genesis (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- ZaciSa's Last Stand – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Battleminer (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Fishdom H20: A Hidden Odyssey – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or [email protected]. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site's RSS feed.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141120/159869
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141120/159867
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141120/159870
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141120/159868
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141120/159871LOGO