DALLAS, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dallas Fort Worth Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI DFW), a professional organization representing investor relations leaders from public companies in and around North Texas, is pleased to announce its 2017-2018 Officers and Directors.
These officers, directors, and their respective committee members drive the educational and networking programs for the DFW Chapter, which include monthly lunch presentations that dissect, discuss, and highlight best practices around the current issues and topics for investor relations (IR) practitioners and senior executives of small, medium, and large-cap public companies.
The chapter also co-hosts the NIRI Southwest Regional Conference with the Houston Chapter, the NIRI DFW Professional Development Day, shared programs with organizations such as the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, and informal networking events.
2017-18 Leadership Team
- President: Glen Orr, Principal, Orr Strategic Communications
- Executive Vice President & President Elect: Frank Molina
- Vice President, Membership: Robert Debs, Manager, Investor Relations, Santander Consumer USA
- Vice President, Treasurer: Evan Black, Vice President, Investor Relations, Santander Consumer USA
- Vice President, Programs: Lindsey Crabbe, Investor Relations Manager and CPA, Capstead Mortgage Corporation
- Vice President, Professional Development: Hala Elsherbini, Senior Vice President and COO, Halliburton Investor Relations
- Vice President, Communications: Sarah Willis, Regional Manager, Business Wire
- Director at Large: Kristin Donnally-Doller, Principal, Investor Relations, Sabre
- Director at Large, Past President: Rick Black, Executive Vice President, Dennard Lascar Associates
- Director at Large: Liz Kline, Principal and Vice President, Account Services and New Business Development, Eisenberg & Associates
- Director at Large: Michael Conley, Director of Investor Relations, Behringer Harvard
- Director at Large: Lee Anne Sexton, Managing Director, RR Donnelley
About NIRI DFW
Founded in 1975, NIRI DFW is one of the oldest and largest chapters in the country comprising nearly 100 members representing most major public companies in North Texas. The chapter hosts regular monthly meetings and specially scheduled educational seminars featuring experts on investor relations issues affecting public companies and the investor relations profession. The chapter is dedicated to advancing the practice of investor relations and the competency and stature of its members. Additional information, including membership details, is available at www.niridfw.org.
Vice President, Communications
Vice President, Membership
SOURCE NIRI DFW