PHILADELPHIA, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Philadelphia chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) has announced the election of its leadership for the 2016-2017 program year:
- President: Joe Hassett, senior vice president, Gregory FCA Communications
- Vice President: Donna St. Germain, corporate and investor communications director, Trinseo
- VP-Programs: Chris Mecray, vice president of IR, Axalta Coating Systems
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jim Ballan, senior vice president of IR and capital markets, Franklin Square Capital Partners
- VP-Membership: Will Ruthrauff, director of IR, UGI Corporation
- VP-Communications: Emily Riley, senior vice president of corporate communications and investor relations, Radian Group Inc.
- VP-Technology: Victoria Osavolchuk, IR analyst, Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- Advocacy Ambassador: Mark Donohue, senior vice president of IR and corporate communications, Impax Laboratories, Inc.
The chapter also elected three advisory board members: John Demming, vice president of corporate and financial communications, Comcast Corporation; Jennifer Driscoll, IRC, director of IR, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company; and Shawn Southard, IRC, principal, 19 Squared IR.
These new leaders take office following the conclusion of the NIRI annual conference, which is being held June 5-8 in San Diego.
NIRI Philadelphia is a professional association of 65 investor relations officers, communicators, consultants, and providers serving organizations in the greater Philadelphia area. The Philadelphia chapter of NIRI works to provide timely information, cutting-edge programs, and exciting networking opportunities to our membership and area NIRI members.
Founded in 1969, the National Investor Relations Institute is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/niri-philadelphia-elects-board-members-for-2016-2017-300281119.html
SOURCE NIRI Philadelphia