NEW YORK, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nirvana Solutions, a leading Cloud based Portfolio Management Solutions provider to Investment Managers is pleased to announce the latest major enhancement to its flagship Order Management System incorporating advanced portfolio rebalancing capabilities.
With continued growth in separately managed account structures, investment managers are faced with complicated workflows to accommodate daily cash inflows/ outflows and market volatility. To address these challenges, Nirvana has significantly enhanced Nirvana's Portfolio Modeling and Rebalancing capabilities.
Nirvana OMS Rebalancer is rich in functionality and was co-developed with the help of several clients. Key new features include:
- Portfolio composition rebalances to accommodate cash inflows and outflows.
- Ability to increase, decrease or add a new position with a target percentage.
- Ability to rebalance a portfolio based on a target index or model portfolio.
- Ability to customize rules and compliance based on portfolio constraints.
- Complete FIX integration so orders can be sent electronically to brokers of the investment manager's choosing.
- Ability to integrate with an investment manager's current order management or portfolio management systems other than Nirvana.
"Nirvana OMS Rebalancer is a tightly integrated module with the Nirvana Enterprise application, and is seamlessly integrated with our portfolio management and order management capabilities," said Shams Karim, CEO at Nirvana Solutions.
The Rebalancer has been built with an open architecture and can also work as an enhanced module with other portfolio management applications.
"Now investment managers of all sizes can scale Separately Managed Accounts without the burden of adding staff. Nirvana OMS Rebalancer is designed to streamline workflows, execute trades across brokers and custodians and provide P&L accurately in real time in a broker neutral and cost effective manner," said Steve Lewczyk, Cofounder Nirvana Solutions.
Nirvana OMS Rebalancer is now available to new and existing clients. To learn more, visit our website, www.nirvanasolutions.com.
About Nirvana Solutions:
Headquartered in New York City, Nirvana Solutions is the first SaaS based front to back office solution for hedge funds, managed account platforms and asset managers. Nirvana brings order management, portfolio management, risk management and reporting together with outsourced data services. Nirvana's client's benefit by outsourcing time consuming operations while leveraging state of the art portfolio management tools to grow their businesses cost effectively.
SOURCE Nirvana Solutions