DUBLIN, May 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market Global Report 2020-30" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global non-animal alternatives testing market was worth $1.11 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.62% and reach $1.65 billion by 2023.
The constant support from the government drives the growth of the non-animal testing market. The legal requirements in some countries for compulsory animal testing will hamper the growth of the market.
The companies in the non-animal testing market are increasingly investing in technologies such as organs on the chip technology as an alternative to animal testing. Organs-on the-chip method contains human cells on a chip which mimics the structure and function of human organs and organs system instead of using of animal for the test.
Following the trend, in 2018, Emulate was funded an amount of $36 million from its founder's fund and ALS Investment Fund, SciFi VC, GlassWall Syndicate Association to extended its biological capabilities to Liver-Chip, Intestine-Chip, Lung-Chip, and Brain-Chip, and to its human-relevant models of thrombosis and immune system modulation. ALS Investment Fund, SciFi VC and GlassWall Syndicate Association are venture capital and private equity firm that supports and finances biotech companies.
Major players in the market are HRel Corporation, Cyprotex, VITROCELL, SIMULAB, Bio-Rad Laboratories, GE Healthcare, SGS SA, BioIVT, Abbott Laboratories and Gentronix Limited.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider non-animal alternatives testing market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The non-animal alternatives testing market section of the report gives context. It compares the non-animal alternatives testing market with other segments of the non-animal alternatives testing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, non-animal alternatives testing indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market Characteristics
3. Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Cell Culture Technology
- High Throughput Technology
- Molecular Imaging
- Omics Technology
4.2. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market, Segmentation By Method, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Cellular Assay
- Biochemical Assay
- In Silico
4.3. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics & Household Products
- Chemicals Industry
- Food Industry
5. Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Non-Animal Alternatives Testing Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bare Blossom
- Billy Jealousy
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- BiomimX SRL
- BioReliance Corporation (a subsidiary of Merck KGaA)
- Catalent, Inc
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Ecco Bella
- Ecotec AG (Cyprotex plc)
- Emulate Inc.
- Evotec AG (Cyprotex plc)
- GE Healthcare
- Gentronix Limited
- HRel Corporation
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- MB Research Laboratories
- Modern Minerals Makeup
- MuLondon Organic
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- SGS SA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Urban Decay
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i5915w
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets