SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global non-destructive testing market size is expected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The growth is ascribed to the increasing manufacturing in the developing as well as developed nations.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is expected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2027 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% over the next eight years owing to a rise in manufacturing-related activities, globally
- The non-destructive testing services market segment accounted for over 70% of the overall non-destructive testing market value in 2019.
- The ultrasonic testing segment is expected to witness a significant growth at a CAGR exceeding 6.5% over the forecast period owing to the benefits such as ease of handling
- Rapid industrialization, especially in the developing economies has significantly contributed to the growth of the non-destructive testing equipment market
- The manufacturing vertical segment was the dominant segment in 2019 and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of more than 7% owing to the increased manufacturing activities primarily in the Asia Pacific region
- The North America region dominated the market in 2019 with a revenue share of more than 35%, owing to the extensive adoption of NDT techniques in the region
- Key players such as General Electric, Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corp, Mistras Group, Yxlon International GmbH, and Sonatest Ltd dominated the market in 2019 owing to their emphasis on expanding their market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
Read 83 page research report with ToC on "Non-Destructive Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Test Method (Visual, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Radiographic), By Offering, By Vertical (Manufacturing, Construction, Automotive), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/non-destructive-testing-equipment-services-market
The use of non-destructive testing helps in detecting the faults precisely, reducing the product/component failure probability as well as costs incurred in the repairs of the components. Use of NDT also speeds up the process of manufacturing as the possible faults are eliminated beforehand. The key factor expected to drive the market is the technological advancements in the non-destructive testing methods. Improvements in the techniques has ensured deviation free fault detection and have reduced the complexity involved in the testing procedures considerably.
The ultrasonic testing segment is expected to witness significant growth. This growth is ascribed to the ease of handling the equipment, availability of skilled technicians, and precise fault detection. The manufacturing segment is expected to deploy NDT techniques extensively over the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness regarding their use.
Grand View Research has segmented the global non-destructive testing market on the basis of offerings, test method, vertical, and region:
- Non-destructive Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Non-destructive Testing Services
- Non-destructive Testing Equipment
- Non-destructive Testing Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Visual Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Non-destructive Testing Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Power Generation
- Non-destructive Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on HVAC & Construction Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Civil Engineering Market – Rising public-private partnership to aid the investment in infrastructure development in emerging economies is expected to bolster the civil engineering market growth.
- Construction Equipment Rental Market – The key factor driving the construction equipment rental market is the growing construction industry, particularly in developing countries, owing to various growth opportunities in infrastructure, residential, and non-residential sectors.
- Air Conditioning Systems Market – Factors such as increasing international tourism, growing consumer spending on home improvement, and introduction of energy-efficient systems, coupled with the rising popularity of green cooling concepts, are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.