NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
This new in-depth 275 page report reveals that spending within the Non-Destructive Testing market will reach $6,809.2m in 2016.
It's vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. This report can help reveal business prospects.
Market scope: Non-Destructive Testing has multiple applications in a variety of industries. Visiongain has assessed not only these industries (Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Infrastructure, as well as Others), but also the market by Testing Method and by Testing Technique. The report also provides national market sizes for BRICS and G7 countries, as well as a general forecast for the rest of the world. In addition, this report profiles 10 leading companies.
The Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market 2016-2026 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the NDT market opportunities?
- 310 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data, allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
- When will the NDT market grow?
- Global, regional and NDT submarket forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026 illustrate the market's progression
- Which NDT End-User, Method, and Type submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
End-user forecasts at the global and national market level
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Power Generation
- Aerospace & Defence
Testing Method forecasts at the global and national market level
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing- Radiography Testing
- Eddy-Current Testing
- Surface Examination Technique
- Volumetric Examination Technique
- Condition Monitoring Technique
- Integrity Examination Technique
- Where are the regional NDT market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- South Africa
Country forecasts are further segmented with forecasts by end-user and testing method.
- What are the factors influencing NDT market dynamics?
- Need to verify quality of infrastructure
- Continued development of advanced technology
- Economic growth
- Complexity of projects requires advanced techniques
- Who are the leading 10 NDT companies?
- Ashtead Technology, Inc.
- Bosello High Technology S.R.L.
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- GE Measurement & Control
- Intertek Group PLC
- MISTRAS Group, Inc.
- Nikon Metrology, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- SGS SA
- Sonatest Ltd.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the NDT value chain, including
- Raw material suppliers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturing companies
- Automotive companies
- Defence companies
- Aerospace companies
- Energy companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04364824-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.comUS: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001