LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Non-Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global non-life insurance
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
The global non-life insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $2,152.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2011 and 2015.
The motor segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $827.6bn, equivalent to 38.4% of the market's overall value.
The US is the largest market globally, accounting for 37% of total gross written premiums. Growth in this market is being driven by many Asian and South American markets.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global non-life insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global non-life insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global non-life insurance market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662379/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-global-industry-guide-300269101.html