NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Non-Residential Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global non-residential construction market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction market with forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $1,308.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2009 and 2013.
Steep exit and operating costs, high-value contracts, and the presence of large, international incumbents, all work to drive up rivalry in the non-residential construction sector.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.0% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $1,747.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global non-residential construction market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global non-residential construction market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02259439-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001