LONDON, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Non-vascular stent technology has evolved over the years such that these devices are routinely used in clinical practice for different indications. Although it is a mature market, both short and long-term complications associated with non-vascular stents continue to persist. This report focuses on four market categories within the non-vascular stent segment, which includes enteral stents (esophageal, gastroduodenal and colonic stents), pancreatic and biliary stents, airways stents and urinary tract stents (ureteral, prostate and urethral stents). The overall non-vascular stent market has been estimated in this report, which covers the US to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of non-vascular stents in US.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future non-vascular stent market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global non-vascular stents market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that stent manufacturers should expand into? What non-vascular stent segments are growing the fastest?
- There are a few significant unmet needs. What are these unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- Will biodegradable stent systems fulfill these unmet needs? What is physician perception and market outlook of this technology?
- What percent of global profits are from emerging markets? How will this change in the future?
- Boston Scientific currently dominates the global non-vascular stents market. What is their market share in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- "What Physicians Think" quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3155031/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48