LONDON, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is projected to reach USD 834.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.8% between 2016 and 2021. The growth of this market is driven by the growing demand of wind energy and electronics applications globally.
"The automotive segment is the largest application segment"
The demand for automotive is highest in the European region. This market will keep on growing due to the need for faster and lighter automobiles.
"Asia-Pacific led the global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market"
The Asia-Pacific non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period .This growth is mainly triggered by the increasing demand of non-woven glass fiber prepreg from varied end-user verticals, such as wind energy and electronics. China and India are the leading countries in the Asia-Pacific non-woven glass fiber prepreg market in this region.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 30%, Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation – C level – 25%, Director level – 30%, Others – 45%
- By Region – Asia-Pacific - 45%, North America– 30%, Europe – 20%, RoW - 5%
As a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by different market players such as Owens Corning (U.S.), SAERTEX GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Jushi Group Co., Ltd (China), PPG Industries (U.S.), Johns Manville (U.S.) Ahlstrom Oyj (Finland), and Saint-Gobain Adfors (France).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape—emerging and high-growth segments of the non-woven glass fiber prepreg market, and high-growth regions.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the non-woven glass fiber prepreg offered by top players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, expansion, and new product launches in the non-woven glass fiber prepreg market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative opportunities emerging across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the non-woven glass fiber prepreg market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4006883/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers