DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k6vcf/north_africa_hvac) has announced the addition of the "North Africa HVAC Market, 2015-2022 - Forecast & Analysis" report to their offering.
The North Africa HVAC Market is witnessing a high demand for mini-split air conditioners and is expected to generate over $891.48 billion value by 2022 at, as per the forecasts of the analysts. Other products that follow the high surge in the usage of HVAC products in the region include air handling unit (AHU) and fan coil unit (FCU), among others. Rising population, revival in the housing markets, growing commercial and industrial units are some of the key drivers pushing towards the growth of North Africa HVAC market.
The study has been segmented according to North Africa HVAC product type and geography. The HVAC product market is further segmented into window, portable/moveable units, chillers, single packaged units, split systems, air handling unit (AHU) and fan coil unit (FCU). Geographical segmentation considered in the report includes major countries in North Africa region, namely Morocco, Tunisia, Rest of North Africa. Rest of North Africa covers Egypt, Libya, Algeria, and Western Sahara. In addition to investigating the promising side of the market, the research examines various facets of the market dynamics which covers major drivers, challenges and opportunities present in the North Africa HVAC industry.
- What are different types of HVAC products in North Africa residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and other application markets?
- What are the key market developments and strategies across different regions in North African HVAC market?
- What are major drivers, challenges and opportunities for North Africa HVAC market?
- What is the market size (value and volume) of chillers in North Africa and major countries across North Africa?
- What is the market volume of chillers in major end-use applications across North Africa?
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Delta Construction Manufacturing (Dcm)
- Egyptian German Air Treatment Co. (Egat) Group
- Icat International
- Ingersoll Rand (Trane)
- LG Electronics
- Miraco Carrier Co.
- Panasonic Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- Smc Air Conditioning
- Tiba Manzalawi Group
- Zamil Air Conditioners
1 Report Scope
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Competitive Insights
6 North Africa HVAC Market, By Product
7. North Africa HVAC Product Market, By Application
8 Key Player Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k6vcf/north_africa_hvac
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets