DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ptf33/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Services Market Trends and Forecasts 2016 to 2019 - North America Version " report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
"Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostic and Genomic Testing Services - 2016 to 2019 North America Version" Features
- Data that analysts and planners can use
- Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing
- Make facilities planning decisions
- Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies
- Make research investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- Biomnis (France)
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- BP Lab
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Clarient, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gribbles Pathology
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc.
- Psychemedics Corp.
- Rosetta Genomics Inc.
- Signal Genetics LLC
- Solstas Lab Partners
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
- The Doctor's Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare U.K.)
- Unilabs SA
- Vira Cor-Ibt Laboratories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ptf33/clinical
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets