LONDON, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American commercial aircraft battery and accessories market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2014 to 2019. The growth in the North American aircraft industry, technological advancements, rapid growth in aircraft manufacturing, and the increase in the number of aircraft manufacturing hubs in North America are among the major factors driving the growth of the market. However, the need for high maintenance and the high incidence of environmental and technical hazards are the key challenges faced by the major players in this market.
In this report, the commercial aircraft batteries and accessories market in North America is segmented in terms of aircraft type into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, and very large body aircraft. On the basis of battery chemistry, the market has been segmented into nickel cadmium, lithium, and others. This North American market report covers major countries of the region, such as the U.S. and Canada for a comprehensive analysis of the concerned market.
The North American commercial aircraft batteries and accessories market is a competitive market with a number of market players with niche technologies. The commercial aircraft batteries and accessories market is dominated by Enersys (U.S.), Saft Groupe SA (France), Eagle Picher Corporation (U.S.), and GS Yuasa Corporation (Japan), among others. New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by the market players to achieve growth in the commercial aircraft batteries and accessories market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report gives insights on various levels of analysis, including industry trends and market share analysis of the top market players. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape andthe emerging and high-growth segments of the North American commercial aircraft batteries and accessories market. The report analyses the country-level segments in the U.S. and Canada with regard to their regulatory policies, industry trends, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report provides a detailed description of the competitive strategies of the key players.
Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (mergers &acquisitions, technological developments/innovation, market development, marker diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Mergers & Acquisitions: Acquiring or merging with another organization will help in technology sharing, low cost production, and sustainability against price fluctuations.
• New Technology Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aircraft batteries market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the commercial aircraft batteries market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American commercial aircraft batteries market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2801434/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers