DUBLIN, October 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America InFlight Wifi Market Demand & Opportunity Outlook 2021" report to their offering.
The North America in-flight WiFi market is being studied on the basis of country and their performance in recent years. Further, North America in-flight Wi-Fi market is projected to exhibit a strong CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of >10% and expand at an average of USD 2156 million every year during the covered forecast period of 2015-2021.
It has been noticed that North America captured the highest share in global in-flight Wi-Fi market in 2015 followed by Europe. Maintaining the same trend, North America is projected to dominate the global inflight WiFi market between 2015 and 2021. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace owing to some of the major factors such as robust economic growth, rising disposable income and increasing penetration of smartphones.
The key players of the in-flight Wi-Fi market include ViaSat, Honeywell International Inc., Global Eagle Entertainment, Thales Group, SITA, Kymeta Corporation, Gogo Inc. etc.
Key Answers Captured in Report
- Which geography would have better demand for product/services?
- What are the strategies adopted by big players in the regional market?
- Which country would see the steep rise in CAGR & year-on-year (Y-O-Y) growth?
- What is the current & expected market size in next five years?
- What is the market feasibility for long term investment?
- What opportunity the country would offer for existing and new players in the market?
- What is risk involved for suppliers in the geography?
- What factors would drive the demand for the product/service in near future?
- What is the impact analysis of various factors in the market growth?
- What are the recent trends in the regional market and how successful they are?
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Figures
2. List of Tables
3. Executive Summary
4. Research Methodology
5. Global In-flight Wi-Fi Market Overview
6. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Trend Analysis
7. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Dynamics
8. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation - By Hardware
9. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation - By Services
10. North America In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation- By Technology
11. By Revenue from Devices
12. North America
13. Latin America
14. Competitive Pricing by Airline companies
15. Porter's Five Force Model Analysis
16. Risk Analysis
17. Competitive Landscape
- EchoStar Corporation
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Gogo Inc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kymeta Corporation
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Thales Group
- ThinKom Solutions Inc.
- ViaSat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jr58ks/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-in-flight-wifi-market-forecasts-demand--opportunity-outlook-2021---research-and-markets-300349191.html
SOURCE Research and Markets