LONDON, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America liquefied petroleum gas market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% from 2014 to 2019. Mature markets such as the U.S. holds large shares in the North American liquefied petroleum gas market, while Canada is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period. The growth of the liquefied petroleum gas market is driven by factors such as lower carbon emissions, energy-efficiency, government promotion for use of LPG, and ease of use. However, factors such as discovery of shale gas, growth in the required infrastructure to distribute natural gas, and inconsistent LPG prices restrain the growth of this market.
Refineries, non-associated, and associated are the sources of LPG that have been included in the North American LPG market. In terms of application, the North America liquefied petroleum gas market has been broadly classified into residential/commercial, chemical, industrial, auto gas, and others applications of LPG. The countries taken into consideration are the U.S. and Canada.
The residential/ commercial application is expected to account for the maximum share of the North American region. However, the auto gas application of LPG is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019.
The North America liquefied petroleum gas market is a competitive market with the presence of a number of market players. The North America LPG market is mainly dominated by privately owned companies such as Exxon Mobil, BP Plc, Petron Corporation, Chevron, and ConocoPhillips. Apart from these, the global oil and gas giants such as Royal Dutch Shell and Saudi Aramco operate through a joint venture in the North America LPG market with a considerable market share. New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to boost the market growth.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the liquefied petroleum gas market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report offers details on both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, in order to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will provide useful insights, including the market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on liquefied petroleum gas offered by top players in the liquefied petroleum gas market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the liquefied petroleum gas market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various liquefied petroleum gas across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the liquefied petroleum gas market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the liquefied petroleum gas market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827262/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers