NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2014 to 2019. Although, the minerals market in North America is growing at significant rate, some constraints such as quality control issues are acting as major market barriers. These quality control issues are observed in minerals as well as vitamins imported from China, which are especially used in pet food. This acts as a major restricting factor hampering the growth of the minerals market in the North American region.
In this report, the North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market has been broadly classified with respect to application and geography. According to application, the market is categorized into functional food, functional beverages, dietary supplement, animal nutrition, and personal care. Increasing adoption of minerals (nutraceuticals) in supplementary food and personal care has become a major diving factor influencing the growth of the North America minerals market.
U.S. is considered as the most dominant region in the North American minerals market, accounting for a market share of 55.6%, followed by Canada. Rise in the number of ageing population and increasing healthcare costs are significant factors affecting the growth of the minerals market in this country.
Major companies contributing to the overall growth of the market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), Cargill Inc., Royal DSM (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), and Ingredion Inc. among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market, high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on minerals (nutraceuticals) offered by the top 10 players in this region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets, and varied application of minerals
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North America minerals (nutraceuticals) market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02851980-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001