LONDON, July 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American N-Butanol market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% from 2014 to 2019. U.S. holds a larger share of then-butanol market, while the Mexico region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 7 % in the forecast period.
In this report, the North American N-Butanol market has been broadly classified on the basis of applications, and countries. The application segment is divided into butyl acrylate, glycol ether, butyl acetate, direct solvents, plasticizers, and others. On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The direct solvents is the fastest growing segment that is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 8 % from 2014 to 2019 followed by the others segment with an estimated CAGR of 7.1 % for the forecast period. Factors such as n-butanol is widely used as a direct solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes etc. drive the growth of this market.
The North American N-Butanol market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the North American N-Butanol market is majorly dominated by The Dow Chemicals, BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, OXEA Corporation, and Sasol Ltd. New product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the n-butanol market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the n-butanol market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on n-butanol offered by top players in the n-butanol market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the n-butanol market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various n-butanol production technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the n-butanol market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the n-butanol market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827277/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48