DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpmzlp/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Occupancy Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the North America Occupancy sensors market to be valued at $1.19 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 20.92% over the 2014-2020 period.
Latest advancements in occupancy sensors such as image processing occupancy sensor (IPOS), intelligent occupancy sensor (IOS), and micro-phonics in the manufacturing of occupancy sensors made grab more market share in a variety of fields. The key applications of occupancy sensors are in residential, commercial, educational, healthcare, retail and hospitality buildings. The largest industry of occupancy sensors is in residential and commercial buildings due to a massive growth in the construction sector in various regions across the globe.
The North America Occupancy Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Wired & Wireless), Technology (Passive Infrared and Microwave), & Industry (Residential, Offices, Hotels, Healthcare, Educational, and Others).
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for North America Occupancy Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the North America Occupancy Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Occupancy Sensors market on a regional scale.
- Schneider Electric
- Cooper Industries
- Hubbell Automation
- Texas Instruments
- Johnson Controls
- Pammvi Group
- Lutron Electronics
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation
7. Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of North America Occupancy Sensors Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpmzlp/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets