NEW YORK, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In this report, the oilfield equipment rental (OER) market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application, and geography. According to equipment type, the market is classified into drilling equipment, pressure & flow control equipment, fishing equipment, and other equipment. With respect to geographical segmentation, the market is classified into U.S., and Canada.
Fishing equipment segment of the North America oilfield equipment rental market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, U.S. held the largest market share of 77.4% in the North American oilfield equipment rental market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% for the next five years.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with recent developments (new product launch, merger & acquisition, expansion and partnership, agreement, collaboration, and joint venture) done by companies over the past four years, and strategies adopted to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American oilfield equipment rental market. FMC Technologies (U.S.), Oil States International (U.S.), Parker Drilling (Quail Tools) (U.S.), and Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter's analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North America oilfield equipment rental market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, and garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North America oilfield equipment rental market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for oilfield equipment rental across varied geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the oilfield equipment rental market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of key players till 2019
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool, (digital marketing language) by checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02841838-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001