NEW YORK, May 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Operation BPaaS is a part of Business Process as a Service (BPaaS), which assists companies in outsourcing their operational activities. BPaaS is delivered based on a cloud services model, wherein the different cloud services include Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). BPaaS is highly service-oriented and has well-defined interfaces. Furthermore, BPaaS services are capable of leveraging automation, standardization, and repeatability, thereby enabling consistent delivery of services.
The North American operation BPaaS market has been broadly segmented on the basis of industry vertical, process, deployment model, and geography. On the basis of geography, the North American operation BPaaS market has been segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. On the basis of process, the market has been segmented into order management, supply chain management, business process analytics, industry operations, and digital asset management. On the basis of industry vertical, the market has been further segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); retail & wholesale distribution; energy & utilities; and telecommunication and IT. The main deployment models discussed in this report include hosted and on-premise.
In the North American region, the U.S. dominates the market, mainly owing to the technological advancements in the country, followed by Canada. However, Mexico is expected to be the fastest-growing market for operation BPaaS in the coming years. The U.S. had the highest ICT expenditure of $988,544.5 million in 2014, followed by Canada, where the total ICT expenditure was $97,437.1 million in 2014.
Until 2014, the North American operation BPaaS market was dominated by IBM, Accenture, Cognizant, CSC, and Genpact. The launch of new products, partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations are among the major strategies adopted by most of the players to achieve growth in the North American operation BPaaS market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the North American operation BPaaS market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both, established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on operation BPaaS solutions offered by the top players in the North American operation BPaaS market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on new and developing technologies, research & development activities, and the launch of new products in the North American operation BPaaS market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various operation BPaaS solutions and services across the North American region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American operation BPaaS market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American operation BPaaS market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02997433-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001